RE: [Emerald] 52: bad file name or number -- during batch-in with Emerald 2.5.331

Frank Canode ( (no email) )
Fri, 26 May 2000 11:57:49 -0500

We have the same problem here. Changing the sendmethod did not help.
Any other thoughts?

FrankC

From: Brian <support@cserv.net>
> Only for credit card batching

I did find 2 MBRs with PayMethod='Credit Card' AND SendMethod=0 ("None"),
but neither one of them has had an invoice generated (or needed one) in a
while. Just to test things though, I changed both of them to "Email - Text"
and I'll see what happens during the batch-in process on Thursday.

Josh

> Josh Hillman wrote:
>
> > From: Brian <support@cserv.net>
> > > I get this wehen one of my accounts is send notice is set to none.
switch
> > it to
> > > email or postal and it goes away.
> >
> > This error message pops up during every batch-in; not just an occasional
> > one. When you ran into this problem with the send method = none, was it
> > customer that paid by credit card or was it some unrelated account? I
don't
> > suppose you remember what number (SendMethod) represents none. I don't
have
> > them cross-referenced anywhere.
> >
> > Josh

> > the