Re: [Emerald] Problem with reports..

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Thu, 18 May 2000 14:21:44 -0400

From: Billy Huddleston <billy@nxs.net>
> Update: I can get reports by specifying todays date in the batch field,
but
> if I leave it on AUTOBATCH, I don't get any reports.. I replace the
report
> with the older report and the autobatch check works.. This WAS the same
> report before I modified it for our use.. What can I look for?

I ran into this problem a while back also and never did find out what caused
the problem. I ended up redoing our invoice.rpt file from scratch and it
worked fine after that.
One thing you can try that I didn't think of at the time, is open up Crystal
Reports (with the invoice.rpt file) and then click on Database, then Verify
Database. If changes are made, save the file and see what happens with
Emerald.

Josh