Re: [Emerald]

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Wed, 17 May 2000 17:03:10 -0400

From: Scottie Arnett <sarnett@info-ed.com>
> Thanks Josh and Dale. That has me on the right path. No, don't think I want
> to commit sucide Josh...hehe...I am the accountant, salesman, network admin,
> etc... at the moment. Does not leave much time for life, I'll tell ya.
>
> Now:
> How do I keep this from showing up in the invoicing window? I guess deleting
> them is a bad idea.

You need to add the following line to your History stored procedure under the Invoice section:
AND Type <> 'VOID'

Here's my History stored procedure. Among other modified things, it takes the VOIDs and displays lots of handy info about them so
that you won't get confused about them at all. I modified it quite a bit several months ago to be much more descriptive than what
came with Emerald. If you don't want to use what I have below, just add that one line above to the Invoice section and the VOIDs
won't display anymore.

Josh

/****** Object: Stored Procedure dbo.History Script Date: 1/29/00 3:43:03 PM ******/
CREATE PROCEDURE History @CustomerID int AS
Select Date, "Invoice", Amount, CASE
WHEN Type = 'VOID' THEN 'VOIDed ' + convert(varchar, LastModifyDate)
ELSE convert(char(10), StartDate, 101) + ' - ' + convert(char(10), EndDate, 101)
END, InvoiceID