Re: [Emerald] A different way to do billing...

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 15 May 2000 16:55:03 -0700

> Kenneth Gustav Eitenmiller Jr wrote:
>
> Because of the problems with 'autobatch' I ran billing for the first
> time under renewal 'only'. After hitting the email button to email all
> of the invoices... I hit the print button... For some reason it
> printed ALL of the invoiced created instead of just the non-emailed...
> Is this normal if you are not using auto-batch? How do I know if they
> were accually emailed or not?

Thats normal. When you un-check auto-batch, enter a date, and click
print, it print any invoice created on that date. With auto-batch
checked, Emerald only prints those that have a NULL sent date.

--

Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT/X__________________________________________IEA Software, Inc. www.iea-software.com