Re: [Emerald] crystal reports...

Kenneth Gustav Eitenmiller Jr ( keitenmiller@hughestech.net )
Mon, 15 May 2000 13:43:38 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_035D_01BFBE73.931E82B0

Dale? anyone?

----- Original Message -----=20
From: Kenneth Gustav Eitenmiller Jr=20
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2000 11:16
Subject: [Emerald] crystal reports...

I am still having some sort of trouble with my emailed crystal report =
reports...
Can someone explain to me how the process works?

If I open cr and print preview the einvoice... It looks great...
When I email it... it looks condenced...

How does emerald send the email?
Is it possible that whatever is sending the email is changing the =
fonts?

Thanks,
Ken