Re: [Emerald] Does backup in SQL 6.5 prevent RadiusNT from

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sun, 14 May 2000 23:23:13 -0700

Danny Sinang wrote:

> 1. Does SQL Server 6.5's backup processing prevent RadiusNT/Emerald users
> from loggin-in ?

With RadiusNT 3, it shouldn't matter (cache). I haven't heard of this
causing any authentication problems, though.

> 2. If not, then how do I explain the mysterious login session that my caller
> claims, but is not recorded in the Calls table ? Could it be my Cisco 2610
> access server allowing some users to get through without proper RADIUS
> accounting ?

If RadiusNT can not insert the call record into your calls table, then
it
will not ACK the accounting request. Check your logfile to see what
errors
you have during that time frame.

--

Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT/X__________________________________________IEA Software, Inc. www.iea-software.com