[Announce] RadiusNT Enterprise - Call for Beta Testers
Shawn Workman ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
Fri, 12 May 2000 08:58:41 -0700
<!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en">
IEA Software, Inc. is soliciting beta testers for itspre-release of Radius Enterprise, our Enterprise version RADIUS server.This beta kicks off the next phase in our work to develop products specificallydesigned for the Enterprise market. Our RadiusNT and RadiusX products havebeen successfully used around the word. (http://www.iea-software.com/products/)Radius Enterprise includes new features such as:
Beta testers are required to test LDAP, token-based security (RSA, Axent,SecureComputing) or TACACS. IEA Software will continue to solicit testerand partner feedback on this new Enterprise product and is committed todelivering Radius Enterprise in the year 2000.
- LDAP Authentication - The ability to use an LDAP database as an authenticationsource.
- Proxy Fast-fail - The ability to track the state of all Proxy target serverswithin each proxy realm. If a server does not respond to an accessrequest, the RADIUS server will place the target on the FAST-FAIL list.
- Token-based security support for RSA’s Secure ID, Axent's Defender cardand Secure Computing's SAFEWORD.
- External Authentication API.
- TACACS/+ Authentication support (TACACS Client).
- A Web-based RadiusE User Interface. (Web-based UI available mid-May)
If you are interested in applying for our Beta Program, please checkout our application form at http://www.iea-software.com/Beta_Program/call.cfm.
The IEA Software Team