RE: [Emerald] Emerald questions

Scottie Arnett ( (no email) )
Wed, 10 May 2000 17:28:26 -0500

Dale,

I have used MSQuery with the user as login and can see all the tables,
etc..., I click on Invoices, then options and every thing is checked but
systems tables....is this the problem? I recall see something to this effect
in the mailing lists archives.

Thanks
Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: emerald-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:emerald-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of Dale E. Reed Jr.
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2000 4:39 PM
To: emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: Re: [Emerald] Emerald questions

Scottie Arnett wrote:

> I have also been talking with Eric, he told me everything to check in the
> OBDC settings on the SQL server and they are correct. Now where do I look?
> Any ideas?

Probably the fastest way to resolve this is to get support PC Anywhere
connection information for the machine, so that they can go into the
machine and look at the settings. Sometimes its challenging to try
and resolve a problem like this, without seeing the settings for
yourself.

Have you used something like MS Query to verify the ODBC configuration?
Is your Emerald database names Emerald, or something else?

--

Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT/X__________________________________________IEA Software, Inc. www.iea-software.com