Re: [Emerald] RADIUS HELP

Steven Deaton ( (no email) )
Mon, 1 May 2000 12:45:30 -0500

Yep.....I hate that feature as well.....:)

----- Original Message -----
From: "PowerNet" <psc5@powersupply.net>
To: <emerald@iea-software.com>
Sent: Monday, May 01, 2000 12:50 PM
Subject: Re: [Emerald] RADIUS HELP

Yes it is Rockliffe Mailsite.
I checked the mailbox create automatically and it is correct.

Funny thing is that is has been working fine and then just quit.
I tried to create the box automatically and could not up until this morning.
Now all of a sudden I can. It was giving me some access denied error.

Mailsite has worked great for us in the past, but I am a little disappointed
in the new version. There are some better features, but others are not so
good;
In version 3 of mailsite, when I would click domains/thedomain/mailboxes I
was able to see and search mailboxes very quickly.

Now in versions 4 and above, I have to put an * or username and then when I
search it takes a bit.
It used to come up almost immediately.

Thanks,
John