Re: [Emerald] IMail's Max Mailbox Size not "seen" thru EmerAuth

Peter Deacon ( peterd@iea-software.com )
Sun, 30 Apr 2000 12:53:34 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

On Sat, 29 Apr 2000, Danny Sinang wrote:

> Hi Peter,
> Thanks for your suggestion. But is this only a temporary solution until you
> can fix Emerauth.dll to pass values for the MaxSize parameter in the
> IMailSetUser stored procedure ?

It will be handled better but I'm not sure on the details yet.

If you change your Imail proc you'll have to undo it later to use the
new way of setting a default quota.

> If yes, when would this fix be out ?

I can't speak for when anything will be out :(

ciao,
Peter