RE: [Emerald] Monthly payments summary

marcus@redcentre.com
Sun, 30 Apr 2000 16:27:34 +1000

Randy,

the tax chagre is 10% of the fees charged amount - so I guess we
could back calculate 1/11 the of the fees paid each month. As for
the entry in the invoice - tax (on the standard Emerald invoice) is
displayed separatly and then gets added to the invoice total. What
would be really good would be a report that can be run at month close
that lists all payments made during the last month by user name, date
etc. At the end of the report there should be a summary of total
inccome received and the tax (being 1/11th). If nothing like this
exists, I'll have a go building it - I guess I'll have to grab a
Crystal Reports manual!

Marcus