Re: [Emerald] MDAC 2.5 RTM

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 10:54:02 -0400

From: PowerNet <psc5@powersupply.net>
>Do I want to get the MDAC 2.5 RTM version?
>What does the RTM mean?

I don't know what RTM stands for, but that download page mentions:
MDAC 2.5 RTM (2.50.4403.12) is now available for download from
this site. An RTM release was previously called a (GA) release.
This Web release is the same version of MDAC that is installed
by Windows 2000.
I've got it running on all of my servers and am unware of any problems with
it in association with SQL 7 or Access database connectivity (the only types
the ODBC DSNs are ever associated with on our servers).
All the details are at:
http://www.microsoft.com/data/MDAC25info/MDAC25rtmmanifest.htm

Josh