Re: [Emerald] Call Log has domain name info from Radius

Randy Martin ( IEAEmerald@austintx.net )
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 18:56:26 -0500

I need a solution to this problem. I checked the registry. TrimNames is set
to 3, but spaces and domain names are _STILL_ being inserted into the call
table from local logins.

What do I need to do to correct this problem???