Re: [Emerald] Call Log has domain name info from Radius

Randy Martin ( IEAEmerald@austintx.net )
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 11:58:30 -0500

At 09:52 AM 4/13/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>Randy Martin wrote:
> >
> > I'm running version 3.0.167. This version was installed on my Radius server
> > by the IEA support person who did my QuickStart. I notice that it's a later
> > version than what's available on the FTP site. I don't know what to think
> > about that.
> >
> > Are you saying that I _should_ be running AllowMalformed=3? Where do I find
> > out what the different settings for AllowMalformed mean?
>
>The second bit of allow malformed is not applicable to RadiusNT 3.x.

So, back to my original question. How do I keep the domain information out
of my call table? I have RadiusNT set to trim both spaces and domains, but
the entire username _with_ spaces and domains is getting inserted into the
calls table. What do I need to do to correct this problem?

I'm running Ascend MAX 4000's and 6000's. I have Allow Malformed checked in
RadAdmin.

Thanks,
Randy