Re: [Emerald] Bad data in the "Referred" field

Peter Deacon ( peterd@iea-software.com )
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 20:38:14 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

On Tue, 11 Apr 2000, Randy Martin wrote:

> How do I get rid of it?

Do you have any referal information you want to keep or don't mind
rekeying? The easiest way to clear them all out is to run this query:

UPDATE MasterAccounts SET ReferredBy = NULL

take care,
Peter