Re: [Emerald] Roaming

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 07 Apr 2000 11:36:39 -0700

psc5 wrote:

> I am trying to set up roaming on our Emerald/RadiusNT 2.5
>
> I have the roam server set up in EmerAdmin
> I have set up the raoming domains.
> I have followed the Proxy and roaming guide.
>
> When I dial into my servers with a username/domain that is supposed
> be roaming, my server just deny's the request instead of forwarding
> it to the roaming server.

Did you enable Roaming in the RadiusNT admin and restart it? Also,
double check your format. Are you using username@domain, or
username/domain? The latest isn't going to work, unless you
define the / as a post delimeter (it defaults to a pre).

> Also, is there a way to have radius send all non-local domains to the
> raom server. The reason being that the raom domains will keep
> increasing. It will be much easier just to send all non-local
> traffic to our roam server.

Yes. Define the DEAFULT domain, as outlines in the Proxy and
Roaming section of the docs.