Re: [Emerald] Web/ASP Interface

Will LaSala ( will@greennet.net )
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 17:18:13 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_004D_01BF9F22.EC571E20

Hi Folks,
I been waiting for a time to interject and this looks good...;-)
If started putting all my scripts in to one easy to use Directory for an =
Emerald ASP interface.
So far it's not bad...
I plan on having a couple of the major features in it...however like =
Dale mentioned there are something's that should be left to be done by =
Emerald...
So far I incorporated my Incidents, Online, and RadLogs...I will soon =
have account display and creation finished...I don't plan on making any =
versions for people that don't do Pro-Rating...(I tried this with the =
sign up server and it was a nightmare)...I do have couple people that =
have volunteered some time so hopefully the program will go faster than =
what it did with the signup server.
I will have a zipped up version on my server with in the hour...
It has no read me's (yet) or docs and if you plan to use you should know =
a bit about your web server before trying it
You can find it at ftp://ftp.greennet.net/ISPs/EmeraldWeb100.zip
Hope this helps everyone.
Thanks
Will ,,,=3D^. .^=3D,,,
Webmaster
GreenNet=AE =
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
"Link Locally ~ Surf Globally=A9" http://www.greennet.net
Come Play On The Best Quake Server in the Northeast
Serving Eastern Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire
TEL: 978-363-8898 FAX: 978-363-1225 email:will@greennet.net
=3D

----- Original Message -----=20