Re: [Emerald] Does Import Utility not work with SQL 7.0?

Peter Deacon ( peterd@iea-software.com )
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 21:02:38 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

On Wed, 29 Mar 2000, NCKCN wrote:

> I have set up my import table from Access 2000 to use the Import v1.00.0106
> and set up the mapping exactly as it should be. When I run the Verify or
> Import I get the following program error:

> ---------
> Run-time error '3265'
> ADO could not find the object in the collection corresponding to the name or
> ordinal reference requested by the application
> I get no table errors. Any clues?

Most likely you have a an entry in the Mapping screen who doesen't exist
in your conversion table. Make sure the static values are entered in the
right column :)

Have Fun!
Peter