RE: [Emerald] Script

Bernard Andrys ( (no email) )
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 18:32:28 -0500

With MasterAccount.Active=1 :

SELECT Count(dbo_SubAccounts.Active) AS CountOfActive,
dbo_SubAccounts.AccountType
FROM dbo_MasterAccounts INNER JOIN dbo_SubAccounts ON
dbo_MasterAccounts.CustomerID = dbo_SubAccounts.CustomerID
WHERE (((dbo_SubAccounts.Active)=1) AND ((dbo_MasterAccounts.Active)=1))
GROUP BY dbo_SubAccounts.AccountType;