Re: [Emerald] 3Com Total Control and Violation of 'pk_Calls'

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 12:01:08 -0800

CPD JR wrote:

> > > Do you have instruction on how to add the username to the Key ?
> >
> > You need to change your key to remove calldate. Unfortunately, you
> > can't do that until you get the duplicate records out of your DB. That, isn't
> > an easy task, however.
>
> I'm issueing 'delete from calls' - I think that will get the duplicate records out.What I
> really don't know how to do is change the "key" -Is this via tsql ?
> I already stoped the Radius Service and all is offline now.
> Delete is running...

Are you deleteing all your call records or just the duplicates?

Here is a script that I wrote a while back to created "Delete From..."
type commands. Remember, SQL only allows a certain batch size, so
you probably can't just run this big on (ie, split it into small
batches).

Select cmd="Delete From Calls Where AcctSessionID = '" + AcctSessionID +
"'" +
" AND NASIdentifier = '" + NASIdentifier + "'" +
" AND NASPort = " + convert(varchar(7), NASPort) +
" AND AcctStatusType= " + convert(varchar(3),AcctStatusType) +
" AND AcctDelayTime <> " + convert(varchar(7), Min(AcctDelayTime) )