Re: [Emerald] Invoicing?

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 14:48:39 -0800

David Routh wrote:

> If I make a Billing Group that is Balance Forward and Anniversary.... then
> set an Over Limit of .01 cent (or one dollar) over the normal monthly
> invoice generated for that customer...
>
> Will that allow an invoice to be generated for the next month if the
> customer DOES NOT pay the current months invoice?

Any Balance Forward configuration will do that (BF dy definitions means
to bill for the next month, regardless of whether they paid last month
or not).

> Basically, I'm looking to have Business customers NOT be disabled if they
> are late in paying the current months charges BUT be disabled the following
> month at the time set by the Permanent Extend.

Then make sure the ExpireDate is set when you create the account.
RadiusNT will use it to determine whether than can get on, and
Emerald will continue to bill them.