Re: [Emerald] Is there a way to add another field to the Calls Online view ?

Will LaSala ( will@greennet.net )
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 10:29:55 -0500

Ok,
So if I add to my calls table
NASPortDNIS int 25

Will that be enough and should it be an int or varchar

Secondly, That will allow me to have that info in my calls database,
and if I want it to show in a callsonline view...
what would I need to add there?
You also mentioned the ServerPorts table, if all I want to do is view the
incoming number will I need to modify this table?
Thanks
Webmaster
"Link Locally ~ Surf Globally©" http://www.greennet.net
Come Play On The Best Quake Server in the Northeast
Serving Eastern Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire
TEL: 978-363-8898 FAX: 978-363-1225 email:will@greennet.net