Re: [Emerald] Email Receipts

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 12:32:04 -0500

From: PowerNet <psc5@powersupply.net>
>We have IC Verify but are not using it at this time.
>We print the CC sheet and bill the cards manually.
>
>But, are you saying that if the card is declined it will automatically
email that to the customer?

>Right now we bill the cards manually and then when we do the receipt in
Emerald we want to email it.
>Is this possible?

I see what you're saying. I don't think there's a way to email the receipts
(referring to the checkbox in the Pay window). It'd be really nice to be
able to print (or email) a receipt AFTER the payment has already been
received. Right now, you can only do it during the payment process itself.
If you were doing the credit card batching via the other software, Emerald
would send out receipts (or warnings) to the customers during the Batch-In
process.

Josh