You can already do the split database, and it helps a lot for
larger databases. You just need to:
1. copy your calls table to another database
2. Rename/Delete your old calls table.
3. Create a view in your original DB that is a:
Select * From EmeraldCalls..Calls
where EmeraldCalls is your new DB with the Calls table copy.
4. Add a trigger to the new calls table (from insttrig.sql) where the
references to tables are qualified with Emerald.. so that the trigger
works on the original table.
5. Double check permissions on the view, and make sure users exist in
EmeraldCalls DB as well (they don't have to have permissions to
in EmeraldCalls, but they have to exist in the database or the view
For the split, you could create a trigger on the calls table to split
into their own tables, but Emerald needs them in one table for summary
Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT__________________________________________IEA Software, Inc. www.iea-software.com
For more information about this list (including removal) go to:http://www.iea-software.com/support/maillists/liststart