Re: [Emerald] Invoice Problems

Howard A. Brooks ( (no email) )
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 22:34:16 -0500

Well now I did it...Help! I manage to get a Dr Watson error and
Emerald bombs when doing an invoice to eMail (I have einvoice.rpt
and hinvoice.rpt [made from invoice.rpt]). I've redone all the
reports in CR8 and all appear to be printing just fine. But what
setting is causing eMail to bomb?

Howard A. Brooks, IamNet, Inc. - http://iamnow.net/index.htm
"Your One Stop Internet Support and Solution Shop" -
howard@iamnow.net

> Hi Howard,
> I did not realize that this invoice was not on our ftp
site.. I
> will place it there immediately.
>

> "Howard A. Brooks" wrote:
>
> > Dale I did call support this PM regarding this puzzle, but
you
> > did it again. But first I had to realize that the default is
> > eMail so once I loaded einvoice8.rpt all printed. BUT, no
email
> > is sent, and back to my original problem which is the Postal
Mail
> > selection prints OK (now with CR8 modifications) :-), but
when
> > eMail is selected an error "53: File Not Found: Emerald".
> >
> > Where do I find an hinvoice.rpt file, Dale? I looked all
over
> > the site.
> >
> > Howard A. Brooks, IamNet, Inc. - http://iamnow.net/index.htm
> > "Your One Stop Internet Support and Solution Shop" -
> > howard@iamnow.net

printing