I did the following :
1. Defined a user's Billing Cycle to be monthly
2. Defined his Billed-Thru date to be April 1, 2000
3. Ran a batch invoicing run.
1. The invoice start and end dates are 3/1/2000 to 4/1/2000 . What login
minutes did Emerald count as his total usage ? Was it any calls made between
(12:01 AM, 3/1/2000) to midnight of 3/31/2000 ? Or was it from (12:01 AM,
3/1/2000) to midnight of April 1, 2000 ?
2. If it is the latter, is there an SQL script somewhere that I can modify
so it counts only until 3/31/2000 ?
Hope to hear from someone soon.
For more information about this list (including removal) go to: