Re: [Emerald] Path Not Found

The Webtel Webmaster ( (no email) )
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 09:48:27 +1000

------=_NextPart_000_0450_01BF8A75.C8EA7AC0

Check the home dir field under subaccounts, and then make sure that its =
pointing to a directory that actually exists

If there is no dir there, then you can globally set it under Emearld =
Administrator / FTP

Cheers,
SAteve

----- Original Message -----=20
From: Howard A. Brooks=20
To: emerald@iea-software.com=20
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2000 8:33 AM
Subject: [Emerald] Path Not Found

Hello:

On the Services page when adding a new service Emerald gives an error =
message "Path not found". The entry takes OK. It's just bothersome. =
Is there a setting that I'm missing somewhere?

Howard A. Brooks, IamNet, Inc. - http://iamnow.net
"Your One Stop Internet Support and Solution Shop" - howard@iamnow.net

------=_NextPart_000_0450_01BF8A75.C8EA7AC0

Check the home dir field under subaccounts, and then =make sure=20that its pointing to a directory that actually exists

If there is no dir there, then you can globally set =it under=20Emearld Administrator / FTP

Cheers,
SAteve