Re: [Emerald] Balance Forward

Howard A. Brooks ( (no email) )
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 12:16:37 -0500

Yes Dale, I mean does one add a charge to an account?

I cannot find a "new adjustment" or "adjustment" under master.
All my customers are imported and we are authenticating at this
point using .329. AFAIK all balances are currently zero. We
have not produced any invoices as yet. What am I missing here.

Howard A. Brooks, IamNet, Inc. - http://iamnow.net
"Your One Stop Internet Support and Solution Shop" -
howard@iamnow.net

> "Howard A. Brooks" wrote:
> >
> > Sorry to be a bore, but how does one charge an account,
please.

> Do you mean add a charge to an account? Select the new
adjustment