Re: [Emerald] QUERY HELP!

PowerNet ( (no email) )
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 14:28:29 -0500

If I click on accounts and advanced and then Non-bill accounts it shows me=
a bunch of users there.

I am looking at these peoples accounts and it seems we have had incidents=
with them, but can't figure out why they are on this list.

What does non-bill accounts mean and why would users be on it?

Thanks,
John