Re: [Emerald] Mail server with more direct Emerald control..

Paul Bennett ( (no email) )
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 17:29:54 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_0198_01BF7EEC.C3249740

VOPMAIL=20

http:\\www.vircom.com=20

----- Original Message -----=20
From: The Webtel Webmaster=20
To: emerald@iea-software.com=20
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2000 5:20 PM
Subject: [Emerald] Mail server with more direct Emerald control..

Currently we are trying Mailsite which is plugged directly into =
Emerald and working fairly well for us..

However, If an account expires or is disabled/Inactive, Mailsite still =
continues to receive mail for that account, and doesn't appear to have =
any kind of reverse database communication to make sure accounts are ok =
before i receives mail for them apart from username / password.

Should it be this way??? Or have i misconfigured something and that =
feature should work..

If not, is there a Mailserver that will do that with Emerald?

I've seen other ISPs where their mail server running NT Mail will =
bounce an email if the account is suspended/inactive, although I'm not =
to sure if they are running Emerald.

All input appreciated!

Thanks
Steve