Re: [Emerald] Re: Emerald.exe 2.5.322

PowerNet ( (no email) )
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 08:47:18 -0500

I just spoke with my billing person in detail.
She is very confused. The reason she is confused is because we actually=
are using a manual list we check every day against the Emerald batch to=
make sure they match. It is correct with the 300 invoiced services.
We don't know where to start.
We just last week inventoried every customer file.

I have an idea to avoid creating all the invoices that may not be correct.

>* The batch criteria was checking the maExpireDate rather than the
>> > billed thru date to determine customers that needed to be billed
>> > for certain autobatch processed.

Is there an SQL query I can run to get me the detail of what the 327 (196=
invoices) batch was doing so I can print it out and look at it before we=
create all these invoices?

Also, if Emerald is not billing people, wouldn't they be getting cut off=
due to non-payment?

Thanks,
John