Re: [Emerald] printing problems again

Howard A. Brooks ( (no email) )
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 21:48:03 -0500

Suffered from the same problem Ken. Replace the 2Gig SCSI with a
9Gig, re-installed NT4.0, SQL 7.0, Emerald .322, and SP6 and
violà Emerald printed. Then times were not working, but after
rebooting the CompuTone switch and the ISPorte Modem Rack, times
and login details appeared as well.

Howard A. Brooks, IamNet, Inc. - http://iamnow.net
"Your One Stop Internet Support and Solution Shop" -
howard@iamnow.net