RE: [Emerald] Upgrade to 2.5.327

Ronnie Franklin ( (no email) )
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 12:56:42 -0600

The following need to be done...

* Added a paymethod of "Closed" to the list. You need to add the
payment closed to your PayMethods table using the following statement,
or you will get an error if you try to save a user with that paymethod.

INSERT INTO PayMethods(PayMethod, GrooupID, SortOrder)
VALUES('Closed', NULL, 8)

* Emerald was NOT updating the InvoiceID in the payments table.
This was causing the payments section of the Invoice to always
be blank. You *MUST* run this scrip to update your database,
or afer your first billing all payments for each customer will
appear on their next bill:

Update Payments
Set InvoiceID = (Select Max(InvoiceID)
From Invoices i
Where i.CustomerID = Payments.CustomerID
and Payments.Date >= i.Date)
Where InvoiceID is NULL

and I think that is all, but since I am not an Employee of IEA.. I only
speak from what I read and see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!