RE: [Emerald] What version should I use?

Ronnie Franklin ( (no email) )
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 21:32:47 -0600

A couple of ISPs have reported problems... not sure if it is related to
their CC processing or the steps that they take to process cards....

However, I am using 2.5.322 without any problems on CC or billing.. I do not
use the "auto" function... i manually put in a date and process from
there...

I do have a couple of problems when adding users that I have reported to the
list and I have gotten ZERO response... not even anyone else stating they
have even tried 2.5.327.....