RE: [Emerald] PortMaster 2E netconns

Bernard Andrys ( (no email) )
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 20:51:58 -0500

Yeah, all the pm's have that problem. Be sure to tell your staff not to
close the telnet program to end a session. Always type "exit" to close the
session cleanly. There is also an obscure command to up the number of
telnet sessions from 2 (default) to 10 (maximum). This will reduce the
problem. Unfortunately I can't remember the command that does this :(