Re: [Emerald] Return address on Invoices

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 09 Feb 2000 10:46:50 -0800

Aaron Quarles wrote:

> Can anyone tell me how to add the return address to my
> Invoices? I have purchased CR7 pro, but do not understand
> the correct way in which to add this. I was able to add the
> actual address to the invoice.rpt file, but I also would
> like to add an logo which is a jpg to the file. I would
> appreciate any info anyone could give me.

I'm not sure what the difference between the acutal
address and the return address is (the user's address is already
on there).

Select the insert...picture pull down menu and you can insert
a picture and size it on the report. You probably want to put
it in the blank areas in the upper left, which is typically where
an address or logo goes.