Re: [Emerald] Emerald 2.5 Invoices

Gulam Chagani ( (no email) )
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 20:29:09 +0300

------=_NextPart_000_004A_01BF733C.52306AC0

Emerald 2.5 InvoicesHi,

I am having the same problem and would love to see what you got.

Thanks in advance.

Gulam

----- Original Message -----=20
From: Ronnie Franklin=20
To: emerald@iea-software.com=20
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2000 5:46 AM
Subject: RE: [Emerald] Emerald 2.5 Invoices

When you find out how to have FULL control over what your client has =
his computer set to and what Email program he is using let the rest of =
us know.. as that is the ONLY way that you will ever have full control =
over how the Email invoice looks on the customers computer or printer...
=20
If you have CR7 I will send you what I have done and I think it comes =
very close to the best that can be done....
=20

=20