Re: [Emerald] Bad Authenticator

Howard A. Brooks ( (no email) )
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 19:58:46 -0500

Hi Dale:

I captured the following from the -x15, but was unable to get
pick up a log-in, but as I wrote earlier, there was no "bad
authenticator" and the Acct: was 0/0/0. I don't know if this
will help:

3) TrimName: 0
4) Mode: 1
5) Proxy: 0
7) SNMP: 0
8) Debug: 6
9) LogFile:
10) AcctLogFile:
11) ODBCDatasource: Emerald
12) Username: sa
13) Password: master
14) AcctODBCDatasource:
15) AcctUsername:
16) AcctPassword:
17) TestDatabaseSecs: 3
18) DataDirectory: e:\emerald
19) AcctDirectory: e:\emerald\acct
20) UsersFile: Users
21) CompanyName: IamNet, Inc.
22) License: 047872002351000000057241
23) IPAddress: All
24) AuthPort: 1645
25) AcctPort: 1646

Param: Debug Level: 15
Initializing Winsock...
ODBC Datasource: 'Emerald'...
Making ODBC Connection...
MS SQL Server Mode Enabled
ODBC Datasource: 'Emerald'...
Making ODBC Connection...
MS SQL Server Mode Enabled
Licensed MBRs: 500

SQL Statement: Select Name, RadAttributeID, Type, RadVendorID,
RadVendorType
rom RadAttributes Order By RadVendorID DESC, RadAttributeID DESC

SQL Statement: Select ra.Name, rv.Name, rv.Value,
rv.RadVendorID, rv.RadVendor
ype From RadValues rv, RadAttributes ra Where rv.RadAttributeID
= ra.RadAttrib
teID and rv.RadVendorID = ra.RadVendorID and rv.RadVendorType =
ra.RadVendorT
pe Order By rv.RadVendorID DESC, rv.RadAttributeID DESC

Dictionary: Vendors: 7 Attributes:286 Values: 180

SQL Statement: Select Server, IPAddress, Secret From Servers

2 Clients Loaded
19 Accounting Columns Loaded

Enterprise features enabled.

RadiusNT 2.5.209 (Emerald Standard) Initialized...

Howard A. Brooks, IamNet, Inc. - http://iamnow.net
"Your One Stop Internet Support and Solution Shop" -
howard@iamnow.net

> "Howard A. Brooks" wrote:
> >
> > Yup! Removing "Require Secret" got rid of the bad
authenticator