Re: [Emerald] Calls table entries

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 13:39:11 -0500

From: Dale E. Reed Jr. <daler@iea-software.com>
> ConnectInfo is populated by the NAS. Ascend uses a proprietary
> attribute for this.

Do you know what it is off-hand? If it's of any significant value, I guess
I can go into RadAttributes and change the name associated with the ID, like
I did with AscendDisconnectCause and AcctTerminateCause.

> AccountID, ServerID, and Status are used for consolidation/usage
> billing. AccountID/ServerID are updates either with the two
> stored procs (UpdateCalls_ServerID and UpdateCalls_AccountID) or
> the updtcall.sql script. Status is changed from NULL after that
> record has been processed.

We don't do consolidation or anything (never had a need for it), so if we're
not doing that kind of billing, then I suppose I can leave these alone.

Josh