Re: [Emerald] Calls Online with External Proxied Radius Requests

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 02 Feb 2000 17:38:17 -0800

> Steve wrote:
>
> Hi There..
>
> Our calls online table has always worked fine, however we have started
> to use some other external routers in different networks for our users
> to dial, and doing authentication based on DNIS back to our radius
> server here inside our network.
>
> The problem is any calls that come through from these external access
> routers via a proxied radius server, dont show up in our calls
> online section of Emerald, yet call records are showing up in the
> calls table etc...

Check out this script:

ftp://ftp.iea-software.com/Emerald/sql/roamports.sql

It will add a RadRoamPorts table, and update the trigger to add
entries to that, if they are roam users. Emerald 2.5.322 and
higher will display entries from both table in the on-line list
as well.