RE: [Emerald] credit card batch-out file

Ronnie Franklin ( (no email) )
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 01:02:19 -0600

IF you named each batch out file to the date... like 020200.out or some
other method then the CC program could pick up the file, process it, and
export it to batch.in or something.. then Emerald would delete the bacth.in
file just like it does now, but I would not be appending a batch.out file
the next day....