Re: [Emerald] Radius NT & Call Concurrency

Ben Conner ( ben@webworldinc.com )
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 16:38:09 -0800

At 04:14 PM 1/29/00 , you wrote:
>Ben Conner wrote:
> >
> > At 02:02 PM 1/28/00 , you wrote:
> > >The calls online can become inaccurate do to many reasons.
> > Which NAS boxes and vsns of RadiusNT does this work with? There were some
> > issues a while back where some didn't work well together. I had to give up
> > on it myself, using PM3s.
>
>Why? The FAQ at:
>
>http://www.iea-software.com/radiusnt/faqs/SNMP-Concurrency.html
>
>lists them for PMs, Ascends, Cisco, USR and Nortel. PMs are one
>of the more straight forward ones. What wasn't working about it?

Well it wasn't working--folks could sign on more than once. This was at
least 6 months ago, however--and I don't recall this webpage being
available at the time I spoke with tech support. I've printed it out and
will give it another try. Thanks!

--Ben
+ Ben Conner ben@webworldinc.com +
+ Web World, Inc. (714) 639-0595 voice +
+ PO Box 6548-107 (714) 744-4825 fax +
+ Orange, Ca 92863 +