Re: [Emerald] External System LDAP Sync.

Axel Drogoin ( emerald@esib.net )
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 13:49:58 +0100

Hello Dale.

At 08:23 21.1.2000 , you wrote:
> We are working on LDAP support, but I don't have a time frame for it.

I'm afraid i can't wait. I don't want to setup all the email accounts by hand.
is there a way to export/email the user data including the mail aliases
and mail forwarding addresses?
I will write a little perl program which parses the email sent by emerald and
inserts the data into the LDAP database.
Has someone already written such a program?

Best regards,

Axel Drogoin

ESIB-Evolution Systems GmbH Mobil-Oil-Str. 42
Network Management 84539 Ampfing / Germany
mailto:ad@esib.net Tel: +49 8636 9830 0
WWW: http://www.esib.net Fax: +49 8636 9830 99