RE: [Emerald] Radius GPF

Greg White ( GWhite@bctelco.com )
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 09:15:42 -0800

We encounter the same problem when we try to run Radius 3 as a service. In
debug mode, it works fine. We did not see any such problems with version
2.5.

Radius is running on NT Server 4 SP4 with all current hotfixes.

Thank you,

Greg White
ISP Network Administrator
Beaver Creek Cooperative Telephone Company