[Emerald] Errors with manual invoices & MBR balance

Julie Liddell ( (no email) )
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 11:57:14 +0800

------=_NextPart_000_001D_01BF61AB.292D4DC0

Hello All,

I found this in the archives. We are still having this bug with =
manually created invoices not adding to the MBR balance but being =
subtracted when voided.
We are using 2.5.322 running on SQL 7.0

Does anyone have any ideas?
Thankyou

Andrew Stinson wrote:
>=20
> Ok, one more question. Why does it effect the balance when you void =
the
> invoice? We created an invoice for $70 following the procedure in the
> original message. If we then void that invoice, the customer comes up =
with
> a $70 credit. Why does the void effect the balance and not the =
creation of
> the invoice?

Its a buf in earlier versions of Emerald. It should not be adjusting
the balance on the void, and that has been fixed in the later versions.

-- Julie LiddellAccountantWA Data Pty Ltd Arachnet Pty LtdACN 009 =
432 044 ACN 075 929 029Phone: 08 9249 3622Fax: 08 9249 =
4446E-mail: juliel@wadata.com.au accounts@arach.net.auWeb: =
http://www.wadata.com.au http://www.arach.net.au

------=_NextPart_000_001D_01BF61AB.292D4DC0

Hello All,

I found this in the archives.  We are still =having this=20bug with manually created invoices not adding to the MBR balance but =being=20subtracted when voided.

Andrew Stinson wrote:

> Ok, =one more=20question. Why does it effect the balance when you void =the
>=20invoice? We created an invoice for $70 following the procedure in=20the
> original message. If we then void that invoice, the =customer=20comes up with
> a $70 credit. Why does the void effect the =balance=20and not the creation of
> the invoice?

Its a buf in earlier versions of Emerald. It should not be =adjusting
the=20balance on the void, and that has been fixed in the later versions.

--
Web:&n=bsp; http://www.wadata.com.au =    http://www.arach.net.au
=

------=_NextPart_000_001D_01BF61AB.292D4DC0--