Re: [Emerald] Online Status

Email ( (no email) )
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 20:57:37 -0600

I thought this might be causing a problem but I am not sure how to resolve
it. We are using Cisco routers at each new location. I don't think I have
them ported correctly in Emerald and I don't know how I can fix this
problem.

Do you have any instructions or idea?

Thanks,
Jennifer

"Dale E. Reed Jr." wrote:

> Email wrote:
> >
> > We have recently opened 2 new offices onto our WAN. We have all of
> > our new offices authenticating to Emerald. That isn't a problem.
> > What we can't seem to get is Emerald to show the users online. Our
> > main office users show up fine but none of the new offices show on the
> > "Online" status. Anyone have an suggestions on what is might cause
> > this to happen or how to fix it?
>
> Are you using office in terms of new POPs (ie, did you install new
> terminal servers, or just sales/tech offices?). If you installed
> new terminal servers, you probably don't have them ported right,
> which is causing them to not appear in calls online.
>
> --
>
> Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT

--Thank you,

Jennifer