Re: [Emerald] Email Failed CC Customers ATTN Dale

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 20:13:30 -0800

wilson@dagupan.com wrote:

> Can anyone hazard a guess, as to what the "echo" and "unknown" options (in
> proxy romaing) are for in the Radius Admin program? I have asked this before
> but got no answer.

I've actually answered that one serveral times. Echo shouldn't be
used unless you need it. If you don't know whether you need it or
not, you don't. Unknown forwards records for unknown users to
the DEFAULT roam domain (ie, you could use it during migration).

> My problem stems from the fact, that when i tried to do proxy roaming,
> (which now works fine), it sends the records to the 'OTHER' remote domain
> but i dont know where emerald stores the record locally. So in theory, i
> cannot bill the other domain for their users' access in our local test
> system.

The the NASIdentifier. It will either be a local one, or a
remote.