RE: [Emerald] reports

Beachlink Administrator ( (no email) )
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 12:37:15 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: announce-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:announce-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of IEA Software, Inc.
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2000 6:47 PM
To: announce@iea-software.com
Subject: [Announce] Announcement from IEA Software, Inc. for Emerald 2.5
Customers.

Valued IEA Software, Inc. Customers,
We have recently started seeing some problems when trying to print
reports (invoices, newusers, etc...). Some versions of Seagate Crystal
Reports 7.0 Professional and the Seagate Crystal Reports 7.0 Professional
Upgrade contained a version of the p2sodbc.dll that apparently cause some
errors when trying to print.

The error message reads as follows:
StartPrintJob in PrintCustom caused an error: Cannot open SQL server.

If you have received this error, please check the date on the following
file on your WINNT\System32\p2sodbc.dll for NT 4.0 or
Windows\System\p2sodbc.dll for Windows 95 and 98. If the date on this file
is 6/24/99 please visit our ftp site at
ftp://ftp.iea-software.com/emerald/updates/crystal. Once there you will
find a replacement p2sodbc.dll and a README_FIRST.txt. Please read the
README_FIRST.txt file and place the p2sodbc.dll on your system according to
the information contained in that document. This should resolve the
problem.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.