Re: [Emerald] Printing error

Christian Lawrence ( claw@ddyne.com )
Thu, 06 Jan 2000 08:27:23 -0600

Here is what I think the problem may be. I installed CR 7 on my computer and
then uninstalled it. I have been getting this error ever since. I am going
to uninstall and reinstall emerald but I do not think that that is going to
work because *.rpt files are now looking for CR. This is all a "I think"
scenario so if someone else has any ideas I would sure like to know.