Re: [Emerald] FW: problem with authentication

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 12:57:46 -0500

From: Dale E. Reed Jr. <daler@iea-software.com>
> I don't know. Did you upgrade from a previous version of Emerald?
> The table is in the insttabs.sql file that ships with Emerald. You'll
> need to apply permissions to it from instperm.sql as well.

I'm not the one who wrote the original question here, but as an FYI, during
the upgrade from 2.1.11 to 2.5.x, the ServerAccess (I think that's which one
it was) was dropped because it was "no longer needed/used". Unfortunately,
there were several other tables or functions that depended on this table, so
by removing it, it ended up breaking a bunch of other things. I had to
recreate mine just to fix the problems associated with other
functions/tables.

Josh